Dash trim.

Yeh it looks great, not factory quality but 95% there, I messed one up slightly becuase the primer was not 100% dry, and on the smallest trim some dust got on one as the lacquer was drying, so don't do it anywhere windy lol but as long as you let it dry you'll be fine.

It's a fantastic finish, you won't regret it. I luckily got 3 trim's off ebay so i've got the originals to replace when i sell. Maybe phone around breakers to find a set and it's a win win!

I did mine in Matt Black... will post better pix
f052a8n5dtrho5y40eu.jpg

oova0gdwn86iak9f7ti.jpg

I did mine in Matt Black... will post better pix
f052a8n5dtrho5y40eu.jpg

oova0gdwn86iak9f7ti.jpg

Both gloss and matt look really good! I can't decide which to have now, I got gloss at the moment but gonna try matt out too.

If you could get some higher quality pics up J that would be great!

Last edited:
Both gloss and matt look really good! I can't decide which to have now, I got gloss at the moment but gonna try matt out too.

If you could get some higher quality pics up J that would be great!

thinkin of removing the facia from the cd player to finish off the look?

here you can compare the 2...

OK, so I was a little busy this weekend...

Do I keep centre console MATT black or do I change it like the stripe trims???
a Matt Black with a crystal clear over...

OR do I go full MATT black with the strips as well???

6fp3shasabthin0hkzp.jpg

mws94cmuu0zxgeni3kw.jpg

kt5favii3bo8ikkdi1a4.jpg

I like this look... thik if the console goes shiny as well... then it will be too much... ???

Think i prefer the glossy finish...the matt is nice, but will look great when the sun bounces of the glossy ones :smile:

Think i prefer the glossy finish...the matt is nice, but will look great when the sun bounces of the glossy ones :smile:

driving her this morning, I think I will leave it as is for now...

getting the sun to blaze off that glossy will bother me beeeg time!

the Matt goes well in the centre... the strips will stay as is and I will get a nice renault sport decal to round it off in the left hand side :wink:

the 1st set of pix is Matt Black with a Matt Clear...

now in the 2nd set the console is just Matt Black, no clear... and that looks tit!

so I am even thinking of getting the strips also a just Matt Black look...

Ive gone against the idea case i mess it up!! ordered some carbon fibre look vin if i dont like it ill just strip it of!!

Nashy