Dash Inserts colour matched to car.

Wanted to do it for ages but refused to pay Renaults prices for replacements. In the end just wrapped them, but Im happy enough with the outcome. Sorry if its not the best picture quality, was taken on iphone.

422011131.jpg

Wanted to do it for ages but refused to pay Renaults prices for replacements. In the end just wrapped them, but Im happy enough with the outcome. Sorry if its not the best picture quality, was taken on iphone.

422011131.jpg

Like it!

Hows the cd player out of interest...looks like the one im about to buy!

How easy was it to get them off. I've got another centre console (Courtesy of Gaz197) and wanna get it and the strips wrapped also.

Hows the cd player out of interest...looks like the one im about to buy!

Brilliant, ipod lead is essential, just plug in and off you go, choose all your music from the headunit. There was a bluetooth adaption kit for sale but its over £100. For all the time im on the phone, no point.

How easy was it to get them off. I've got another centre console (Courtesy of Gaz197) and wanna get it and the strips wrapped also.

A child could take them off, just pull and the clips come out, then just clip back in.

Got loads of red vinyl left if anybodys interested?

was wanting to get a renault sport sticker, in black, same style as the one that was on the far left of the insert above the glovebox. But dont know where to look. Ebay prob my first bet.

The velcro is where i stick my iphone, and i actually woke up to snow yesterday so thats why the climate is set to cremate. :smile:

Looks good, quite bright though! If you find a Renault Sport sticker anywhere can you post a link on a thread or pm, I haven't been able to find one yet.

I'm pretty sure I could get a RenaultSport sticker made up.

Is it the older logo you want as opposed to that new wierd blingy thing?

The strips look good by the way, you've got me thinking about it now too. :smile:

The one the was on the 197. Just needs to be small so it will fit on the dash strip. Some of the 200s already have them. A trader on here was going to make some, but never got back to us. I'll see if I can find the thread.

Gah, can't access that mate, I need to get paid up.

I'll send Emz an email over the weekend and get some sorted. I was after one for my helmet anyway. :smile:

I know, but I don't have PayPal... I'll have to figure out the missus' password. :smiley:

One like this

logo_rst.jpg

Not too big though, maybe only 3" or so.

That's the one I was after too.

Leave it with me, I'll give her a call tomorrow. :wink: