Dash Cam - Recommendations

Micah

Founder of Team Clique
As per the title really. My friend is going to hardwire one in for me at the weekend when he also fits the Scorpion :smiley:

What do people use? Budget up to £120 (reluctantly!) and would like to see if I can grab a good deal today.

I think I recall @nutnutwelshman saying he had a Mio on some random CSOC thread on Facebook.

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
As per the title really. My friend is going to hardwire one in for me at the weekend when he also fits the Scorpion :smiley:

What do people use? Budget up to £120 (reluctantly!) and would like to see if I can grab a good deal today.

I think I recall @nutnutwelshman saying he had a Mio on some random CSOC thread on Facebook.

Yes bud have two

they are very discreet..cant see them in the car..some dash cams are way too big and thats great opportunity for thieves..
they can be fitted into the inside fuse box but i got an usb cable and they are plugged in my cig lighter....

Reactions: RossWoods93
Some legal info was recently circulated at work on the legality of where the dash cam is located in the windscreen. Fairly common sense but worthwhile making sure you don't fall foul of this.
Screenshot_20161129-161021_zps1lykrygj.png

Some legal info was recently circulated at work on the legality of where the dash cam is located in the windscreen. Fairly common sense but worthwhile making sure you don't fall foul of this.
good info but that is just a common sense i believe..i wouldnt personally mount a suction cup right in front of me :excited:

Yeah, very good post. Common sense as Pav has said, but it's amazing how many people you see driving with sat navs on the windscreen, right in their field of vision...

Yeah, very good post. Common sense as Pav has said, but it's amazing how many people you see driving with sat navs on the windscreen, right in their field of vision...
true this..people fit it in weird places indeed..

haha..fair point but in my defense the photo makes it look a bit too in my field of view where in fact it really isnt,plus it was my phone at Oulton..:good:
"should have taken the plates off"

Reactions: Gordini

Similar Thread Suggestions