Cup Spoiler switch to Sprint Spoiler

Hi guys,

Need some spoiler advice, i currently have a cup spoiler on my 197 (gloss black with carbon tips), but i'm looking to replace it with a sprint spoiler. What i want to know is, will i have any issues fitting the sprint spoiler once the cup one is removed, and also will the new sprint spoiler cover any holes created by the cup spoiler?

Also if anyone has a sprint spoiler available in nimbusngrey, let me know?

Cheers

the sprint spoiler will cover the holes left by the cup spoiler mate,the sprint spoiler bonds on with 2 fixxing allen bolts that i only used till the bond glue was dry to pull it down and hold it in position,they fit really well or mine did anyway and it looks awesome

If your selling the cup spoiler can you let me know ASAP please :smile:

I'm also with Henderson and smoggy mark on this. Mind you I'm biassed and I'm not a fan of the cup spoiler

Sprint FTW

Great,

I asked TwingGeeko on here who apparently is the man to buy from and he informed me that it won't cover the cup spoiler holes but if you guys have done it then great.

Where dis you buy yours and who did you get to spray it?

To anyone that wants the cup spoiler. Yes i will sell it, please PM me with an offer. As i said before its genuine (with renault sport embossed on the underside) and is gloss black with carbon tips. Happy to swap
For a Nimbus Grey sprint spoiler!

Cheers

mark and i bought ours in a group buy arranged buy spray shack,simon at spray shack bought 3 spoilers from ktec and sold them to us slightly cheaper and obviously painted,cracking spray job

seems like there's a few on here at the mo that are interested in sprint spoilers so it could be worth contacting simon and asking if he fancys doing it again

think i paid £285 painted and delivered iirc