Cup spoiler/gt spoiler bootlid.

Hi guys, I've searched for past 10 minutes and found nothing.

I remember reading a while back that there was a difference in boot lid between the two spoilers if ordered from factory.

I've just had a call from the dealer and my car has turned up with the GT spoiler instead of cup spoiler.

They've ordered the cupspoiler to be fitted next week but I want to make sure there aint gonna be 2 holes in the middle of the bootlid where the GT one has been attached.

Cheers guys:shout:

IIRC the holes will be covered.

Should of kept the GT spoiler, sold it then bought a cup spoiler with the profits :wink:

How can that happen ?!? its not like they look the same or are even the same price...

I'd keep the GT spoiler for sure!
If I wanted a GT spoiler that's what I'd have ordered...

How can that happen ?!? its not like they look the same or are even the same price...

It got mixed up at the factory, all the order forms etc all say cup spoiler.

RUK are on the case now too .

Was given two options : accept the car and take a refund on the spoiler, or source a new car.

Waiting to hear back on the lead time for a new one as they are seeing if any dealers down south have one in stock.

My first new car and its not even right :worried: :bat:

Thats terrible, I would be making sure RUK know how this has affected the new car experience for you!!

Ok, fair enough! Gees! Isn't thr GT spoiler more expensive? Thought that may have been the reason! Have you seen both in the flesh/metal?

Thats terrible, I would be making sure RUK know how this has affected the new car experience for you!!

I certianly will be!

Ok, fair enough! Gees! Isn't thr GT spoiler more expensive? Thought that may have been the reason! Have you seen both in the flesh/metal?

gt spoiler is half the price.

What options did you go for i know we have a red 200

200 non cup, recaros, cup spoiler and speedlines.

Have you told RUK this?

It stinks grrrr

Not yet, gonna call them in the morning to see whats going on.

A lad over on CS:smile:f1team07:?) was due to pick his 200 cup up yesterday and the same thing has happened to him!

It also happened to Lloydy's RB200.