Cup splitter and side skirts (alternate fitting methods)

I really want a new front splitter (either a TCE one or the cup one) but I really don't fancy drilling into my bumper for the splitter that i may want to remove later,
But again, I don't want to pay 150 quid for a tce splitter that I could cock up fitting or end up breaking!!

Does anyone know of any other ways I can fit the cup splitter and skirts without drilling into places that make visible holes.

I would work it out for my self but I don't have the splitter or skirts to look at and I'm not buying them if I can't do it.

Many thanks.
Any help would be great.
:smile:

Yeh. That's crossed my mind, just worried it will screw the paint up. I just want a solution that is totally reversible.

I think I need to get some to look at.

Do the skirts also screw in?

Both I think screwed underneath bonded on the top
Splitter wouldn't damage to much bonded???

You don't think the bonding would mess the paint up on removal?

I'm gunna have to find someone to let me look at one.

I'll call renault, but they don't usually keep stuff in stock and to order it I need to pay.

Not sure if you have to remove the rubber lip to fit the Cup splitter but if you do it can be very tricky to get the ends out. I messed mine up when removing to get the bumper painted and a new one was nearly £90.

Ouch, so this could be a very expensive trial.
Hmm,
I'm gunna see what Renault say as far as getting me one to look at.

For the front splitter, you have to remove the rubber one, I just pulled mine off. Then I fixed it with some self tapping screws from underneath and a small amount of silicone on the backside. I'm sure silicone will be easy to remove, just make sure you use clear. It's a relatively easy job...he says :smile:

Cool. Sounds good.

Wonder how much Karl can get em for.

So did you use silicon all the way across the parts that touch the bumper face?

You get instuctions with it, which say to use an adisive, so I substituted that for silicon. I didn't use that much and it hasn't fall off yet...touch wood.

The "jase" splitter as folk know it on here.

I think it was on the dynamique Clio tce. So the top end 1.2 turbo Clio. Mk 3 shape.