Cup roof spoiler fitting in LEEDS

Anyone had one done in this area, my mate Mentalpen has told me about a guy in Howden but he's looking at supply, paint and fit for £360

I have seen the spoilers for just under £200 and sure i can get it painted just need a good fitter

Any help appreciated if not Howden it is.....

Thanks in advance

I got mine from sprayshak and then seddon atkins put it on for me, they are near Ikea at jct 27 :smile:

got a feeling it was £90 for that and the side skirts, give wayne a ring and he will look after ya, tell him that ya been recommended after him doing mine :smile:

Got this reply from Spray shack today

thanks for the enquiry, yep the part is ~£200 from Renault +
delivery etc. We do a fully sprayed and delivered price of £305, with
standard delivery insurance (£50) if you want more cover add £15 for full
value cover.

Looks like Spray shack prices have changed a bit and i can buy the spoiler cheaper than them....?!?

Just to clear up any confusion....we buy the spoiler at trade prices from Karl @ SMC, it comes delivered to us for around ~£190inc VAT (82 00 742 647), we pass this price directly on to you.

We normally charge £95 + p&p(£10) + VAT to spray a spoiler, and deliver it to you....

So as part as the deal price we will do the spoilers for £305 delivered to you, and you have no hassle in getting it painted else where.

The price is also for ANY renault colour you like, and includes a box which we provide (we had them made specially) as renault dont provide one.

Cheers,
Simon @ SS

Just to clear up any confusion....we buy the spoiler at trade prices from Karl @ SMC, it comes delivered to us for around ~£190inc VAT (82 00 742 647), we pass this price directly on to you.

We normally charge £95 + p&p(£10) + VAT to spray a spoiler, and deliver it to you....

So as part as the deal price we will do the spoilers for £305 delivered to you, and you have no hassle in getting it painted else where.

The price is also for ANY renault colour you like, and includes a box which we provide (we had them made specially) as renault dont provide one.

Cheers,
Simon @ SS

Thanks for confirming that as i said in the mail £305 as you can see some of the guys mentioned £200 from you hence the shock in the price difference, i have a place here though that does it all £360 fitted

So thanks again guys

Give wayne a shout he might be able to do a paint and fit price, sprayshak did mine and an excellent job, but i've seen waynes work too and its really really good :smile:

I got mine from sprayshak and then seddon atkins put it on for me, they are near Ikea at jct 27 :smile:

Wayne is a mate of a mate.. Nothing but good things about his work. Touch wood i've never had to use him but it's where i'd be going.