Cup Racer spoiler part number please??

The real Cup one seems to have less of an arch on it which is why it looks different to the normal one. I don't think the difference would be very noticeable on a day-to-day basis, but it would be a nice item to have fitted if it was a genuine one.

Well from the catalogue Daz has linked here http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?p=97886#post97886 the parts are for the Cup Racers and it has the part numbers and prices in Euros.

Cup Spoiler is REF 7711160033 (311Euros)

And I think you need these two too.

Bolts/Mount 7711160261 (0.42Euros)
Bolts/Mount 7711160329 (0.85Euros)

I would recommend having a look yourselves before ordering though.

The real Cup one seems to have less of an arch on it which is why it looks different to the normal one. I don't think the difference would be very noticeable on a day-to-day basis, but it would be a nice item to have fitted if it was a genuine one.

Not genuine one but I'm not bothered about that too much. It arrives on Monday so I'll post pics either way (even if its crap). I'm more interested in the shape and how it mounts. Didn't really like Renault one, it sits too high, don't like how it mounts from the top (spoils the line of the spoiler) and I prefer the 'flatter' arch of this one. Like you said, once on the car may not notice difference. Good prep will sort out finish and my plan was to save the money from Rensport one (£180+) and carbon skin (not carbon wrap) it. Failing that, going to gloss black it, along with diffuser and splitter. Really not sure yet.

Last edited:
Sorry I think I might have come across wrong then, I did'y mean anything by it bud. I love the cup spoiler and TBH you may aswel save the extra £££ bteween a £300+ Gen Cup one and the one you bought. As you have said even a rubbish finish can be sorted with good prep so I don't think you have much to worry about. I too prefer the flatter one but it would be hard to get hold of an original one from the sound of it!

I would think about doing it in anthracite to match the alloys and decals would look good if not wrapped in CF, but thats just my opinion lol

Sorry I think I might have come across wrong then, I did'y mean anything by it bud. I love the cup spoiler and TBH you may aswel save the extra £££ bteween a £300+ Gen Cup one and the one you bought. As you have said even a rubbish finish can be sorted with good prep so I don't think you have much to worry about. I too prefer the flatter one but it would be hard to get hold of an original one from the sound of it!

I would think about doing it in anthracite to match the alloys and decals would look good if not wrapped in CF, but thats just my opinion lol

No worries didn't take it that way, value your opinion..thats the good thing about forums, you get different points of view. I think your right about the whole over played carbon thing...maybe look like I'm trying too hard if its 'pretend' carbon. Cars busy enough. Less maybe is more (which is hard to say about the cup spoiler. Black it is....

Just bought a new cup spoiler for my sisters 200, its just arrived and its a genuine renault cup racer one. which is cool... but not what we wanted.

Last edited:
Just recieved imine today off fleebay. Good quality to be honest and same same as RS Racer aside from end pieces are smooth (£170 cheaper). Dropped at bodyshop for prep and paint. I thought to have it black but all in bodyshop say dark grey to match decals and wheels. Was thinking then diffuser black to match front splitter????