Crash damage

So I've been rather unlucky with the back end of my car since buying it.

I've had someone hit my rear and crack the paint on the bumper whilst parked up in a multi story in Croydon when I was getting my dressings changed after an op.

Today I've got considerable damage to the rear passenger side of my car.
Looks like I'm going to need a mallet to straighten out the rear wheel arch part but the bumper is going to need a respray/possible replacement and some of the rear wheel arch will need spraying too.
My poor albi blue clio isn't very well like it seems.
Now need to find a bumper in a reasonable condition to get sprayed as I can't lose use of my car for too long as I'm in the process of moving whilst going back and forth to work.

So so wound up and annoyed its unbelievable.
Pictures to follow.

70dcf0ed.gif
a7fe0749.gif
235bb0e8.gif
ede46f10.gif

Last edited:
Ouch:roy::roy: hate to see them like this.Sure you will have it fixed soon

Looks a bit like how my old 197 did after it rolled down one of my friends drives and hit her wall about 300 yards down, burst the tyre and the lot. Managed to get the left half of the bumper re-sprayed to where it creases on the back (it was white, so it was an easy match) and had the scratch on the actual metal polished out.

Needless to say I always left it in gear after that, and do with my 200 as it has the same "unreliable" handbrake.

Panel looks worse than bumper for repair, but any decent body shop can fix that, won't need new bumper unless any clips are broken and it doesn't hang right when straight.

Hope it gets sorted fella :-( it's a bummer

Gutted for you.. Specially that they've driven off!

Is it damaged infront of the rear wheel too or is it just a bit of muck?

Wings not damaged in front of the wheel that's just a reflection of the white line on the floor.
The bend looks like a straight forward fix to straighten out. I've gotten out worse dents in the past. Having a look at the bumper itself it seems intact.
It actually looks as if the bumper took the brunt of it but rather then break it dented the wheel arch as the bolt is where the dent is.
I was debating buying a spare bumper to have sprayed as a way of not losing the car for too long but I'd need the scrape on the arch sorted anyway.

Drove around looking for an open bodyshop today but it's halfway Saturday everywhere local so going to try Monday after I get a rubber mallet and get the dent out of the arch. Probably remove the bumper tomorrow if it isn't raining to have a proper look behind it.
Hopefully it'll be back in fighting condition by the end of the month. End of next month the latest.

As I've been saying at least it happened just after I got paid.
It's just one of those things, it happens and there isn't anything I can do to change it now it has so I'll get it fixed and move on with my life. No point bearing any ill will.
Karma will catch up eventually.
I've done my swearing and foul mood all day (plenty of pms jokes from people today)