Cracking parking

LOL @ taking a pic Gaz :wink:

I once returned to the 200 and there was a Landrover Discovery parked just as close to my drivers door. Oh, and it was a woman driver as I waited for her to come back so I could compliment her on her appauling parking standards.

Infuriates me!!

well you just have to dont you, lol. plus it gave me something to do while waiting for my dad lol

i seem to have lost the ability to park at the mo keep having a few goes everytime lol

but the yaris and copen are mad

While we are on the subject of female 197/200 drivers, I regularly see a lady driving a black 197 on the M1 and she always comes flying past me!

ALWAYS....................................:smiley:

While we are on the subject of female 197/200 drivers, I regularly see a lady driving a black 197 on the M1 and she always comes flying past me!

ALWAYS....................................:smiley:

My missus maybe? Get the reg next time if its AY57... then its her :smiley: lol

To be honest my missus is a pretty decent parker, but women do nothing for themselves when it comes to driving as IMO the amount of ditzy/slow/generally piss poor women drivers really let them down. My sister and girlfriend are both great drivers and (my sister in particular) have spent their lives driving some pretty fast performance cars!

Lol at the OP though!