Couple From Today (27/12)

Fernandez popped over today to bring my new carbon exhaust trims :thumbup: so after thery were fitted decided itd been rude not to get a few snaps of mine and his motor together.

Nothing special but a few snaps of the cars and exhaust trim

IMG_1140.jpg
IMG_1139.jpg
IMG_1137.jpg
IMG_1135.jpg
IMG_1134.jpg
IMG_1131.jpg
IMG_1144.jpg
IMG_1142.jpg

£99 RRP.
£75 Members.

I'm sure I've read that, Fernandez, sorry if that's not right!!! :smile:

£99 to normal people or £75 to paid members.

Surely thats enough justification to upgrade your membership?

I'm liking the wind deflectors but still not sure on the cup spoiler - think I need to see one in person :/

£99 RRP.
£75 Members.

I'm sure I've read that, Fernandez, sorry if that's not right!!! :smile:

£99 to normal people or £75 to paid members.

Surely thats enough justification to upgrade your membership?

Correct on both accounts, thank you... :smile:

I'm liking the wind deflectors but still not sure on the cup spoiler - think I need to see one in person :/

Wind deflectors are right nice, spoiler for the win ;-)

looking lovely! seen a few pics of the carbon trims on your FB!

Add me

Hmm i dont get it.... and by it, i mean the whole CF tail pipe trim thing. Its an exhaust trim, exhausts are supposed to be metalic by nature.

I can understand CF and CF wrapping when its used to:
- Save weight
- Disguise terrible interiors

Surely a better candidate for CF would be the cheap looking plastic tips to the cup spoiler?

Hmm i dont get it.... and by it, i mean the whole CF tail pipe trim thing. Its an exhaust trim, exhausts are supposed to be metalic by nature.

I can understand CF and CF wrapping when its used to:
- Save weight
- Disguise terrible interiors

Surely a better candidate for CF would be the cheap looking plastic tips to the cup spoiler?

• OEM Trim - 125g
  • Carbon Trim - 45g
Every little helps.

I'm still not sure if I would have Carbon Fibre Tips on mine just blends in with the rear diffuser from a distance too much and I'm quite old fashioned as I love the chrome/ss tips on all cars :smile:

I'm still not sure if I would have Carbon Fibre Tips on mine just blends in with the rear diffuser from a distance too much and I'm quite old fashioned as I love the chrome/ss tips on all cars :smile:

This guy gets it, im glad im not alone! :thumbup:

Cheers for all the comments :smile:

Fair enough on some of you not liking the trims each to there own, they don't blend as much as you think even at night but I like them alot better detail that the chrome trim and lighter :wink:

Car looks ace!!!!

Think your trying to copy me........ with the ly paint, speedlines, cup spoiler, wind deflectors and now exhaust trims :tongueout: