Could be returning to the fold....

Back again....

after selling this little beauty and getting a mk2 FRS

View attachment 8587
View attachment 8588

Thinking of buying another 200 , ideally just want the basic CUP as Plan is too build a little track toy, got list mods already in mind :lol:

So if anyone got a good example of a CUP that might be selling drop us a PM ( recaro's are a must! )

Last edited:
'Haha welcome back (hopefully chris!)

The SG was a beaut and it was a surprise when you shut up shop so quick last time!

GLWTP.

I'm gald I've owned one as was a itch I needed to scratch but I'll be loads better off in a Clio money wise. Plus got start thinking house at some point so cnt do everything. Age is against me now lol

Last edited:
Welcome back :smile:

How did you find the FRS compared to the clio? Guess the extra power is nice but not a nimble/chuckable?

You did let a great colour go...SG is yum!!

There's a few turbo 197's and 200's up for sale at the moment. Try hitting up [MENTION=1286]litchy[/MENTION] as his one is a beauty and comes with some very pricey mods already taken care of or there was an RB 197 on ebay last week (not sure if its still there).

Few better pic's of the RS now worked out how do it lol

Yes the RS is dam sight lot quick than the clio lol. This was RR at 410 bhp 490tflb torque. As for handling, its not as a nimble as the clio but it's alot more nimble than you think with suspension upgrades / handling upgrades (semi slicks) its got. Doesn't feel like chunking a big car round when out on track at all. In fact its a pleasure to drive on track. Not quite balls out fun get in the clio though.

yes done afew bits lol

Engine mods..
Revo 400
Pro alloys cooler
ITG enclosed filter
Moutune inlet manifold
Forge re-circ dv
Miltek/ mountune down pipe with proper fixing bolts
BSC 200 cell FIA sports cat
Standard cat back ( sounds awesome when on full chat)
650 injectors
RR figures where 410.8 and 489 ftlb torque at WGT tuning

Handling/ brakes
Mountune blisten clubsports
AP racing front brakes with pagid RS 29. Covered no less than 3k mileage
Rear discs are grooved and mintex 1444 rear pads
Front end poly bushed
torque mount
Tracking done at ninemister

Amourfended body work
BBS alloys

give rough idea like