cooper s

This is overlooking one important fact: I had a 54-plate Cooper S for 7 months and it was a quick car....but also the worse built, most unreliable piece of crap I've ever owned!!!

Take someone on in a BMW MINI and relax...it will break down eventually and you can fly past them...even in a Renault!!!

Utter rubbish....but not cheap rubbish :-(

I looked at the Cooper S at the time I got my 1st 182, silly money, BMW wouldn't even budge on the price tag and got the 182 for a song :smile:

I looked again recently for a toy and stumbled across the tuning-wise... 300bhp+ and daft money getting there :worried:

http://www.gtt.uk.com/miniturbo.asp

Stage 3 Megane every day!!!

A few folk with rose tinted glasses on here.

The Cooper S is a very capable car, that would seriously hassle a 197. Don't bring in this "twisty" stuff either. The 197 is better obviously, but the mini will be there in your mirror.

The GP is especially good.

A few folk with rose tinted glasses on here.

The Cooper S is a very capable car, that would seriously hassle a 197. Don't bring in this "twisty" stuff either. The 197 is better obviously, but the mini will be there in your mirror.

The GP is especially good.

So, best leave out all the bit's where the 197 is better and talk all about the bits where the Mini is nearly as good???

So, best leave out all the bit's where the 197 is better and talk all about the bits where the Mini is nearly as good???

Ah Ha! Its you from Renaultsport.co.uk!

Well ya know, im just saying its a capable car. I don't want to be labelled a "fanboy" now do I :-p

Ah Ha! Its you from Renaultsport.co.uk!

Well ya know, im just saying its a capable car. I don't want to be labelled a "fanboy" now do I :-p

Hiya fella, small world. It is a very capable car, my bro in law has one that's why I can't admit it's as good as the 197. If you knew him you'd understand.