Conensation in headlights

Has this happened with anybody else's clio? Woke up this morning to find the lenses all steamed up with some water dropletts.

i was looking at a full fat albi blue 197 in the dealers at peterbourgh yesterday and both lights on that were, ive never noticed it on mine

havent seen much of that on the clios not on many renaults to be honest lots of fords but not many renaults, but smiler is right should be something thats under warrenty if its still under warrenty.

Mine didnt do it in 2 and a half years, front or rear lights. Suggest you take it to dealer.

yea def mate, has it had any repairs on the lights?, bulbs replaced? could be that the bulbs are not properly located?

Picked the car up from an evans halshaw dealership yesterday. Were slightly misted when i picked it up but was told it will just disapear, and that it must have happened when they prepped the car. Got up this morning and theres water dropletts etc in there aswell. Spoke to them this afternoon, awaiting a call back in the morning. Will let you all know there response. Cheers.

evens halshaw:O i never would never trust them after how they messed my girlfriend around on her little 1.0 yaris let alone a 197.... every dealer is different mind just make sure ur constantly getting on to them!!!!

had that prob 6months after i had mine
not once but twice:worried:
fine now 30months on

Had a call back today, all booked in for the weekend for both headlights and split door seals. Will let you know how i get on. Thanks for the replies so far.

Had a call back today, all booked in for the weekend for both headlights and split door seals. Will let you know how i get on. Thanks for the replies so far.

thake it u mean the seals between the door and the rear qtr window? i had mine replaced last week they are a problem on clio 3's

Yeah those are the ones, passenger side has completely gone. Driver side half split. Is there anything else i should be on the lookout for?

Just a quick update. Got a call today and the rubber seals are there along with new headlights. Just gotta get up there now to get it sorted. :smile: