Condensation

Guys

We are now coming into damp ****ty cold weather season and I'm noticing my Renaultsport windows have bad condensation in the morning. Originally I had a wet gym towel in the car, but it's still there every morning. Usually it's down to water getting into the car but I can't see anything.

Any input would be great.

Martin

I had this at the weekend, aswell as this I had a little puddle in the passenger footwell...

anything to do with a having the panoramic?

I haven't encountered this yet but the scuttle drains got clogged on my Megane causing water in the footwell, worth a check.

Air con does work like the others say, but when i've had the aircon on the previous day that makes it steam up.

Check your drains arent block behind the scuttle panel. If youve got water in the footwell, common problem

No reason to start another thread but I have the same problem. Scuttle drains are not blocked (clean them every few months) and I can't see and signs of water at the usual places (footwell, toolbox etc). Any ideas?

I've also have condensation in the rear lights, not that these two are somehow connected but any idea why?