Coming back to the Clio scene

Well after selling the Clio a couple of weeks ago Ive already started to miss it so im coming back to the clio scene in a couple of months (hopefully around July) but it wont be in a 197.

The colour will be Monaco Blue and it was built around 1994-1995 :smile:

See you soon :driveby:

Decent with no work needed at all - £4k

Running with MOT and tax but body work TLC needed - £2.5k

Not so great condition with a long list of things to do - £1.5k

It will be garaged and only used on weekends so tbh Id probably be looking at the middle option as I want to do a bit of work on it myself as a lil hobbie :smile:

Ill do a project thread once I finally get one. It will probably be a slow process but Ive wanted one since I was 17 so Ive told the wife I HAVE to get one after we have settled in to the new house lol.

Might be a change of plan regarding the Williams. With the price I want to pay I feel like it will turn in to a money pit each year so im now thinking...............Clio 182 :smile:

Fun, cheap and really like the look of them!

Quite a few decent 182's on eBay at the mo Chris.. Be good to see you back in a Renaultsport........ Especially with ITB's.. :thumbsup:

Yeah there's one nearby in blue with only 66k on the clock for £3000 but I'm not quite ready yet. Nice to get a good feel though to see how far money can go on these