Cold knob - cold hands.......

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Paid Member
Just me - or does the use of an Aluminium gear knob = freezing cold left hand this time of year......

I'm sure i've rushed a few changes early doors, just so i can get it 'over and done with' :smile:

ANOTHER reason to warm the old girl up first ?

I can just imagine what our friends in the North are going to make of this thread:smiley:

my knob is always freezing up here in the proper north, use my car daily and i don't mind, need to get your hands toughed up :tongueclosed:

cold leather recaros on your back are a lot worse

my knob is always freezing up here in the proper north, use my car daily and i don't mind, need to get your hands toughed up :tongueclosed:

cold leather recaros on your back are a lot worse

Cold leather Recaro's.......show off !!!

See tougher-hands is the other alternative. Maybe i should just man the f**k-up !

Ner....this bobble hat idea for a bit of fun has got me thinking.

Would have course have to match your interior and have a Renault Diamond on it or something

:smile:

Did you find that pic online or have you actually got that? Coz that's amazing! :tearsofjoy:

No thats here in person mate (I didn't actually knit it mind - i found a nice friend to do that for me).

MEGA isnt it :smile:

Now you see why i started the thread. Was trying to get some banter going before i got the pic out. Miserable lot here today.......so i failed :-(

Reactions: Dystant
Haha, brilliant Shuv, I love it! It seems there are no lengths you will not go to to have a bit more orange in that interior :wink: it is a cracking little piece of kit :thumb:

As for the Northerners not needing it....I shall not comment :innocent:

Reactions: Dystant
The innocent Smoothies (think there called that) used to come with little bobble hat attached , currently use that in the winter