Coilover choice dilema...

Just get v1's I've got them there class! And You can get bilstiens or how ever there spelt for the rs

Bilstein have never dissapointed. I'm after a set of coilovers as well Ollie, I was tempted to go for H&Rs, mainly because I found myself to be a victim of marketing pricing ie the more expensive the better (fully adjustable was never an option for me). Now that has changed my plans. Risk worth taking I believe, kind of safe IMO

Bilstein have never dissapointed. I'm after a set of coilovers as well Ollie, I was tempted to go for H&Rs, mainly because I found myself to be a victim of marketing pricing ie the more expensive the better (fully adjustable was never an option for me). Now that has changed my plans. Risk worth taking I believe, kind of safe IMO

I always find bilsteins disappointing tbh. They're "ok" but nothing more on any car I've driven with them.

Hopefully more people will go for the Spax option gradually and realise what a great product they are at a bargain price.

Spax wouldn't get good reviews in the past as far as I'm aware, I don't know if anything changed in the late years. Just checked with Ktec, incorrect listing for the bilsteins.

The spax ones being around the same price as those bilstiens seem like a bargain with the adjustabillity on them.

Are the spax inverted like the bilstiens?