Clutch Question

Ok this may sound a little strange, but Im just wondering if anyone elses CLio 197 clutch, is like a tiny bit soft/springy (if thats the right way to describe it) like slight movement, before actually engaging the clutch, it feels natural, but I was cleaning my pedals and pressed it.

Anyone else comment? In comparison?

Thanks

thats the switch for the handsfree system - you can start it by pressing the clutch instead of the brake

thanks mate, but what do you mean? you can use the clutch + start button?

its like if i dont have any music on in the car, and im driving everytime I engage the clutch for any gear change, the click happens.

Is your car a cup?

I know on the FF that if you depress the clutch all the way each time you change gear then you will hear the click.

Like what Foxspeed has said, its just a switch that allows you to start the car with the push start button by using the clutch instead of the brake.

Is your car a cup?

I know on the FF that if you depress the clutch all the way each time you change gear then you will hear the click.

Like what Foxspeed has said, its just a switch that allows you to start the car with the push start button by using the clutch instead of the brake.

Ah makes sense mine is FF, just wanted to make sure the noise was normal.

Thanks to all for your help :smiley:

You should hear it no the brake pedal the same. The switches are both linked to the start system.