Clutch issue

I had a new clutch fitted about 3 months ago and all's been well until tonight. Driving home earlier my clutch pedal just went, it's like when a clutch cable snaps. Ended up having to call breakdown company to flatbed me home.

Has anyone got any ideas what this could be now, thanks.

I've just forked out over £1000 to get it ready for a mot and could really do without spending loads again.

The clutch is hydraulic, most likely the pipe that pushes into the slave cylinder has popped off. Its held with a little metal clip which if not seated correctly will work loose.
Was there fluid under the car?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I didn't notice tbh as I just thought it was a snapped cable. Didn't realise there wasn't a cable till I did a search. I had a new slave cylinder fitted with the clutch as that was what my original problem was.
I've got a 'brake fault' notice on the dash now too.

I didn't notice tbh as I just thought it was a snapped cable. Didn't realise there wasn't a cable till I did a search. I had a new slave cylinder fitted with the clutch as that was what my original problem was.
I've got a 'brake fault' notice on the dash now too.
The same fluid is used for the clutch so does sound like the pipe has popped off.
It's the cheapest fix so not that bad.

Ok thanks for your replies, I'm hoping to somehow get it to my mechanic tomorrow (it was booked in with him for tomorrow anyway to do the top mount and horn ).

Ok thanks for your replies, I'm hoping to somehow get it to my mechanic tomorrow (it was booked in with him for tomorrow anyway to do the top mount and horn ).
If you dont mind getting your hands dirty it's not hard, just need to push the pipe back in, the clip might still be on. Then fill with brake fluid, will need to be bled for a decent clutch.

I'll be honest, I haven't got a clue when it comes to mechanics lol, I haven't even got a jack low enough to get under the car.....I've phoned my mechanic and he's hoping we can tow the car to him in the morning

Thanks for your help guys, thankfully it was just a broken pipe...the horn is another business, that's some switch/contact inside the steering wheel so he's going to put a button on the dash as a cheap fix for now.