Clio197/200.net Website Sale

The Boosh!

Administrator
Good afternoon everyone,

I'm sure you've seen the rumors floating around regarding the sale of the website. Well we're here to clear a few things up.

ClioSport.net (i.e. Myself (Luke) Brian, Nik & Dave) have taken on the management of the site from Jase. Our reasoning for this isn't malicious, and we're not here to uproot everyone from the site and 'mess it up'. We didn't want to see the site go down the route of Meganesport.net which is the reason we stepped in and purchased it. For those of you not in the know, Meganesport was bought out by a large american business who wanted to rinse the site for advertising bandwidth.

Our intentions for the site and the renaultsport community as a whole are good. We don't plan on changing the team, as from what we can tell you guys have a strong team in place here and know the site and its members extremely well. Traders and their memberships will remain unaffected and we will honor the agreements that Jase set up with you guys. Memberships will also continue to run as normal for now. We will look to change and improve the site for better where ever we can, and we will ensure that we keep you involved in any planned or in progress changes.

In the meantime, hello from all of us and we look forward to putting names to faces at the PFC show in Donnington later this year.

Feel free to post any questions you might have in here.

Cheers,
Luke, Brian, Nik & Dave.

Welcome!

Look forward to see what changes can be made to progress the site further for all!

Jack

Welcome!

I think this is a good thing, and can only improve on the already great site.

Regions should grow in numbers and things like CSS id imagine would increase? :smile:

Welcome Luke, you guys have done good things with RS Megane so looking forward to seeing the site progress under your leadership.

Waits for all the CS & 197.net forum merge threads :rofl:

We've got no plans to merge the two sites and we think it is important that Clio197/200.net has its own identity.

To sustain that though, we need a committed admin team to manage the site alongside/together with us. Luckily we have this it seems :smile:

You and I may know that but we both also know some will always try adding 2 and 2.

Welcome to the forum btw :smile:

Welcome along.

It'd be awesome to get 197.net involved with Clio Sport Saturday. I've always had broken clios or other commitments but really hope to make it in 2015.

Hey, welcome Boosh (and co.)! I migrated from CS to here when going from my 172 rep to the 200; Jase and his team have done a great job getting us to where the forum is now, I'm glad it's stayed in experienced and committed hands.

So Jase has sold to put the owners of a forum that most hate on here? Thought it wasnt about the money?
Let hope you guys do a better job!