Clio197/200.net Member of the moment No.7: arranshuker

Maz

Platinum Member
Member of the moment No. 7: arranshuker

I am a bit ‘plump’, have green eyes, brown hair and size 10 feet! I think I am quite hard working and I love food! Ha ha!

DSC01975.jpg

Birthplace: Wordsley near Dudley, West Midlands

Current Location: Computer chair, bedroom, home, near Wolverhampton!

Marital Status: Engaged.

Sexual Preference: Oh women; I love boobaloobas!

Vital Stats: 5ft 10” (about), weight - a lot, errrm, porky?

What Car Do You Drive: Ultra Red Clio 197 FF. My daily drive is a Ford Transit Connect LWB and I also drive a Peugeot 406 estate.

Most recent but isn’t very good quality I’m afraid.

2010-10-31164028.gif

Date you joined Clio197.net: May 2010

Describe Yourself in 3 Words: Funny, chubby and tired!

Favourite Members on Clio197.net: I like everyone on here, such a good group of people. Who would have thought that the majority of people who drive RS Clio’s and join this forum would be such a good laugh!

Most Annoying Members and Why: Woody. Only because his car is going to be the fastest Clio! Come on though, it’s taking ages! Lol! You still owe my a pint too! ;-)

Favourite...

Food: Curry

Drink: Pepsi Max

Film: It’s a tough one, but I think it’s The Bourne Identity

Football/Rugby/Other Sports Team: Wolverhampton Wanderers/Not bothered about rugby/Petter Solberg

Actor/Actress: Matt Damon / Charlize Theron

TV programme: Spooks

TV presenter: Holly Willerby

Song: Example, Two Lives

Singer/Band: Example

computer Game: Grand Theft Auto

Perfect Dream Women: Charlize Theron

All time WWE/WWF Wrestler: I hate wrestling with a passion. Get a real acting job!

Non-Car-Related Website: Facebook, don’t really go on anything more than that and 197.net

3 Car Garage:
1. Range Sport 5.0 S/C
2. Lamborghini Gallardo Spider
3. Aerial Atom S/C

Likes: Food! Mmmmmmmm! And cars and driving and sex and lots of other nice things!

Dislikes: Monday morning, work, coconut.

Fantasy Partner to... Charlize Theron

Charlize_Theron-1.jpg

Marry: The fiance, well I’ve asked her now haven’t I!

Have a one night stand with: Katy Perry

article-0-03E24C63000005DC-103_468x421.jpg

Kill: Jordan

katie-price-a-k-a-jordan13.jpg

Sum up Clio197.net in three words: The best website

Who should be interviewed next and why: Roy197. I have met him and would like to know some more. I’m sure everyone else would too right?

What Do You like Most about That Person: He is honest, he came to Welsh Blast despite having leg problems, he bought his son with him to join in with the fun and he’s from the Midlands.

Random Question to ask that Person: What’s your favourite fast food outlet?

Reply to the Question asked by Adrian: Neighbours, never even watched Home and Away! I used to watch Neighbours every night when I got home from school.

Lol i think i owe u more than 1 pint :wink: oh and trust me the clio is coming home tommorow.

Lol cracking read!

My favourite bit is this;

Likes: Food! Mmmmmmmm! And cars and driving and sex and lots of other nice things!

I wonder if its possible to do all at once LMAO!

Love love love Charlize Theron, especially in Hancock! :drool:

Cheers everyone ! I try to be humerous, somes it works, others not! Lol! Charlize is lovelly isn't she! Do you really like the pic of my car Maz? It was taken on my smart phone, which for those who own 1 will know the quality is lacking somewhat!

Yeah lol I was being serious, its a cracking pic on my scale but im rubbish at photpgraphy so dont take my word for anything photography related :wink:

Last edited: