Clio Silverstone number 9

Hi all,
I see that number 9 was owned by a member on here, my Dad is thinking of buying it, 3500 mls, cup spoiler, looks mint. Was wondering if anyone new the history, seems a bit soon to move a car like that on. Don't want my old man to end up with a turd, any info will be greatly appreciated.

These cars are usually bought as a weekend car.

There's loads for sale with next to no mileage.

What reg year is it?

According to the guy's posts on here he is an 'Offshore Installation Manager in the North Sea for Shell' and he also owns/owned a Caterham.

According to the guy's posts on here he is an 'Offshore Installation Manager in the North Sea for Shell' and he also owns/owned a Caterham.

Haha sorry to bring up an old thread but do you know how much an OIM earns? :tongueout: he probably OWNS Caterham :smiley::smiley:

With his annual salary he probably thought he would treat himself to a fun nippy weekend car with a roof unlike his caterham. Like Gez said some hot hatches or saloons are bought just for weekend cars. I mean for example I was looking at the price of Mk2 green focus RS's today and some of them have only got 10-12k on the clock so I imagine again only used on a occasional basis.