Clio shopping list (new owner)

Just got a glacier white 200 cup and have a list of bits I'd like. Probably a generic newbie thread but I have searched already and the old threads have outdated links etc. SO, I am after these parts and would like to know the cheapest and best place to buy them:

1) RS mats (I see they do white piping or black piping with yellow text - would like the yellow of poss?)
2) Renault Sport steering wheel insert (she already has a FF wheel fitted.
3) Black 'RS' centre caps
4) New black wheel bolts or black covers?

Think that's it for now.

Cheers,

Lewis

I'd put a sprint booster to the top of that list before anything.

if I were to rebuy a clio without any mods it'd be the first thing I'd put on every time.

What the hell is a sprint booster? Also will be keeping this oem as I already have a 106 rallye which is extremely modified!

I also need to a new centre dial surround as there's a scratch on mine. Got one from a breakers on eBay but it's just arrived and it's worse than the one I have - jokers! Any idea where I can get a new one other than Renault direct? Thanks.

1) RS mats (I see they do white piping or black piping with yellow text - would like the yellow of poss?)
2) Renault Sport steering wheel insert (she already has a FF wheel fitted.
3) Black 'RS' centre caps
4) New black wheel bolts or black covers?

1. I have the yellow matts, I got them from eBay.
2. There was a member selling one recently if you take a look in the for sale section. (j_Gadd I think was his username)
3. Dealers sell them though they aren't cheap, around £100 for the 4 I think!
4. Site trader @Fernandez sells wheel bolts, or again eBay for the covers.

Last edited:
Sprintbooster is a small device that connects to the back your accelator pedal, increases throttle response massivley. Loads of threads about them.

I bought tpi wheel bolts from fernandez and can reccommend, they look miles better.

What's your budget? A few small mods can make big differences in the look of the car.

Sprintbooster is a small device that connects to the back your accelator pedal, increases throttle response massivley. Loads of threads about them.

I bought tpi wheel bolts from fernandez and can reccommend, they look miles better.

Ah I see. Thanks. So how does it actually work? I saw it also has some bad press?

u can just spray paint the center console...

Yes but would rather leave it OEM really dude.

What's your budget? A few small mods can make big differences in the look of the car.

What kind of things do you suggest I quite like it as it is really!

Found some black centre caps while searching around on eBay. Only problem being your wheels are satin black :worried:

Item number - 191181928051

These are the ones I am actually after:

tapas-de-llantas-renault-sport-rs.jpg

They look cool:

rs200-5.jpg

Yeah they dont come up very often. Make sure you try looking for them with megane in the title aswell.

Thanks dude. I am all for getting the right bits for the car rather than skimping so will probably do that [emoji4]