Clio rs Silverstone gp

Hi im a newbie,
I have just been to look at a clio rs Silverstone gp, there wasn't a plaque with the build number on it?? Is it a real Silverstone? Also it was white?
Also it crunched when going into 4th is this a common fault? Easy fix?
I believe a member of this forum owned it before as it has a clio200.net sticker on it.
Reg number is HG11WFM.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Hi

There no such thing as a silverstone in white ...
They are all mercury silver > hence the name.
Must be a clueless dealer.

Gearbox cost 8-900 inc slave cylinder & clutch

Hi

There no such thing as a silverstone in white ...
They are all mercury silver > hence the name.
Must be a clueless dealer.

Gearbox cost 8-900 inc slave cylinder & clutch
Thank you for info.
I didn't buy the clio.
The dealer said that's what came up when he hpi checked it? In his words, Its registered as a Silverstone gp and as per ad. But Google says otherwise.
Any idea on the yellow vs white rev counter as well lol ?

He offered warranty on the gearbox.
I'm sure there are better Rs out there.
Thanks again
Paul

Thank you for info.
I didn't buy the clio.
The dealer said that's what came up when he hpi checked it? In his words, Its registered as a Silverstone gp and as per ad. But Google says otherwise.
Any idea on the yellow vs white rev counter as well lol ?

He offered warranty on the gearbox.
I'm sure there are better Rs out there.
Thanks again
Paul

Sounds like there are plenty better ones out!

The rev counter is just something Renault changed, they’re black in 197s and yellow in early 200s then changed to white around 2011/12

Reactions: Paulcliors
How much was it up for? there's some good ones for sale on here! From what I've read I wouldn't bother chancing one with a crunching gearbox

How much was it up for? there's some good ones for sale on here! From what I've read I wouldn't bother chancing one with a crunching gearbox

It was up for 6150 but I managed to get him down to 5800 with a warranty for the box.
I was hoping the previous owner would see this post and give me some back ground on it.
I don't have Facebook.

Paul