Clio overrated

You forgot "Clio Elbow" :eek:

Pretty much the only thing I hate about doing distances in the car.

^^ this.. And if they won't have it get trading standards onto them

This does work. I had a 182 a couple of years back for 6 weeks and got a full refund as it had loads of faults and I claimed it wasn't fit for purpose. You'll need to be very persistent though, took me 3 weeks to get them to do it. But, it is an option should you wish.

10k in three years? I'd say that's part of the problem. These cars like to be driven properly, 3.5k a year isn't properly!

Had my clio 200 cup (59 plate) a couple of weeks now, it's only coverd 10,000 miles and I've had so many problems with it:

1) air bag light has a mind of its own.
2)the key card has played up
3) there is a knock when I turn the steering wheel right
4)the a slurping/splashing noise coming from the engine
5)drove to work to day to find that when I go into 4th I get a loud crunch
6)it runs like **** in the morning for about 5 mins
So the car is going into morrow to address these problems. Do I actually want it back? I'd there other "common" faults to look out for

Is the glovebox ok? if you send it back can i swop it for mine please? :smiley:

Got my car back form renault today. It's booked in next Wednesday for a new gear box! Fully paif for by them! All over fault gave been sorted! Also they cleaned it!!! Just proves what alot of moaning does ( and the threat of trading standards) also my fantastic misses went in while I was at worked and had a winge!!!!

Got my car back form renault today. It's booked in next Wednesday for a new gear box! Fully paif for by them! All over fault gave been sorted! Also they cleaned it!!! Just proves what alot of moaning does ( and the threat of trading standards) also my fantastic misses went in while I was at worked and had a winge!!!!

Glad you got some good news :smile: