Clio mk2 sunroof

Think you might be asking cliosport mate. My old sunroof leaked, they are a fookin pain!! I sold it in the end lol!

You'll need various tools like torx bits etc , black sticky flex sealant ( black tube) brake and clutch cleaner and rag

1. Remove glass from sun roof
2. Remove sun visors and front grab handles
3. Remove roof lining
4. Remove holding bolts on sun roof
5. Disconnect drainage pipes
6. Remove remanding screws and then remove sunroof
7. Clean with brake and clutch the grime where seal has been sitting on roof
8. Under removed part of sunroof you will see seal all broke remove this and clean well with cleaner
9.let dry fully then put a good sized continuous bead of stick flex where the seal was
10. Rebuild ( make sure that sunroof is placed proply making sticky flex not smudge so it seals)

If some of the flex leaks from side of sun roof I found vodka takes it away well!
Hope helps bud oh and wear gloves the mini fibres in roof gets itchy!

Hi I found a great company online through google. Just typed in sunroof repairs and it came up first on google. Phoned the number and was told it could be fixed very quickly...think it was the day after actually.
The guy came and was there approx an hour. I found him to be smart in appearance and very conversant. He put everything into plain english and made it easy to understand.
They were the cheapest I found on the net and I would recommend to all.
The website is www.sunroofrepairs.co.uk
I havent had a soggy seat since.

Great advertising bud!

If its a manual roof you don't have to remove the sun visors or headlining. If you don't mind getting a bit itchy you can leave it all in.