Clio (ish)

So Skoda are 8/37 and Audi 34/37 (and Seat and VW are 20th and 23rd respectivley)...... hmmm something doesn't seem to add up there?!?

I think you take a risk what ever, and if the car is in any way exotic or has a particually expensive component (such as the V8 in the M3), you get a warranty.
Clio might have issues but other than the g'box nothing is expensive. And even then if you are happy to accept a refurb box it needn't cost the earth.

They have a good rep for reliable cars. Had hassle with mine at the beginning and sounds like Ant has, so it would appear that way. I'm always told get a golf by those who have them. Last forever

keeps us in loads of work :jump1:

217e40d345e62d7cfc61ce1677d56b6f.jpg2eaef7f7fd4e1880b9f96d1ca8eb2ad3.jpgb947e0fdf59114cfc383929854c7eb90.jpg

I've just had it washed for the first time. It's still the new sun in my life, I'm merely an orbiting plannet.
It feels loads better in the corners since I pumped up the tyres yesterday. One was only 15 psi. But they seem to be holding pressure.

looks very smart..bet it is a great machine..would like to have a go in one..
enjoy it mate

looks very smart..bet it is a great machine..would like to have a go in one..
enjoy it mate
SWMBO has an Octy VRS which we've had for a few years. Once you get bored of being able to boot it and feel the turbo pull from maybe 2000rpm upwards, it gets dull very quickly. Does everything "enough" - big enough, fast enough, economical enough - just completely devoid of character :worried: Understeers like a pig too under power (guess the clio doesn't have any torque to suffer from :lol: )

guess the clio doesn't have any torque to suffer from :lol: )
no torque thats right...could do with some boost..shame renault didnt give our little clios more power..they would be great with that chassis..