Clio going at the end of May..

Well I've had the 197 for 2 years and as some of you may have seen from my other thread its being replaced with a 350z (Already purchased)..

Now comes the problem of trying to price it properly... it needs the cambelt done soon and the MOT is due in July...

I was thinking of asking for £6850 and accepting £6500 if required.. Car has the majority of the extras smoking pack, xenons, heated folding wing mirrors and the auto lights/wipers..

What's everyone's opinions? By all means the car is and wont be advertised as "mint".

Is that to high an asking price for a R27? Bare in mind there are very little R27s over here let alone F1 R27s... the average price is £7K plus over here for a standard 2007 model non cup packs + no Recaros Xenons etc

Adam.

It depends what you want and if you have the time available to play the waiting game. If you price something to sell, it will sell rather than what you think its worth. Keep an eye on what is actually selling, not just what is up for sale. You have no idea how many weeks/months some of ones you compare against aren't shifting for.

all the best fella :worried:, shame your going tho, all the best in selling up, i think your there or there abouts with the price

Cheers Jonesy I'll be around for a while yet... 350Z is just because I want a V6 before petrols to expensive you may well see me in a new Renaultsport Clio if the new one is any decent in the close future :smile:

Thats very cheap from what ive seen... im not sure if its LY holding a premium but the ones ive been looking at have been going for around £8k

Well I've another car chap so will want it gone as soon as really... Also with the cambelt needing done etc I think its a fair price.. as long as it sells!

Sorry to see you go mate but hopefully to bigger and better things and cars
All the best with your new motor

Love the 350Zs though not sure I could live with their expensive habits.

Make sure you stick some pics up of the new beast when you get the chance.