Clio 4 Rs newbie

Hey everyone, I've just joined the site and first impressions are brilliant. I'm an English guy living in Germany and I've just picked up my new clio Rs. Once I work out how to use everything I'll post some pictures. I've got a few plans on what I'd like to buy for it but as always it depends on funds. I look forward to getting to know everyone and I'm sure I'll have questions..

Dave

Went for black with the cup packet, I'm still running it in at the moment so I can't wait to see how it really goes..

I'm about 3 hours from Frankfurt. I have friends there.

Went for black with the cup packet, I'm still running it in at the moment so I can't wait to see how it really goes..

I'm about 3 hours from Frankfurt. I have friends there.

Welcome to the club, you'll find it goes just fine :wink:

I still havnt seen one on the road.. Looking forward to the traffic light GP to see if the old can beat the new :wink:

Thanks guys... I'm looking forward to getting stuck in.

Ashton, it was actually your car that brought me to the forum. I was searching the net trying to find the centre bore of my wheels and it directed me to the thread about you deciding what wheels to go for..

Deaks, you're not far from me when I'm in England visiting my parents. They live in Bournemouth.

:welcome: to the site. Great to see another Clio IV owner on the site. GET SOME PICS UP :smile:.

Also (shameless plug)... don't forget to enter the POTM competitions :smiley: