Clio 200T EDC Lux

Sweet. Nice one mate. Let me know when you get it so I can come see. If you 'd have let me know earlier I would have had the induction kit off you :worried:

I think it's the down shift thats getting moaned about not the upshift.

Oh and reply to your phone messages you spanner :smiley:

Really growing on me now.

Had a diesel mk4 for a day and the shape of them is quite nice actually. Having a test drive in one soon :smile:

I don't usually like white cars, but it wears it really well, especially with the black wheels. Going to be a pain to keep looking that lovely though!

When I drove one the problem I found with the shift speed was it was just too slow even in "Sport" mode to not be frustrating. I didn't get to put it in Race mode, but if the shift speeds really are quicker I'd like to have been able to get them without sacrificing TC and ESP. I know, I know, I should man up, but I wouldn't want to bin a brand new car just for the sake of getting some quicker gearchanges!

The How Fast! Kenny?

It might help get some more interested in running if you're bringing her along.....

I will be doing my upmost to get the time off work to get to HF

Scott i have no messages from you

Mind you i swapped my num a little while back.

As i said before the pole that are moaning about the shift speeds are motoring journos - for us everyday folk it can certainly shift faster that i can

It will be interesting to see what the launch control is like. im forever getting baited by chavs at lilghts. lol

launch control is fun, can you not remember us messing around with it in my Focus RS?

Does your number not end in 605?