Clio 200 replacement

Well after 3 years of relatively trouble free motoring the Clio has now gone :bye2: to be replaced by this:

8079388699_47f4ac7bdf_z.jpg

8079382098_99c876ea5d_z.jpg

The 200 is a tough act to follow but hopefully this will come close :thumbup1:

Last edited:
will have to keep an eye for you martin, im often around stourbridge/lye going to and from my mates.

Bloody idiot, what in earth possessed you to buy that hunk of junk.

You'll hate it.......

see you on track next year.

just make sure you start saving for pads and tyres!

still nothing from france but i'll let you know..................

19's with bridgestones were standard with the trophy and £1000 option on the 2012 265 meg.

In fact there were only 2 options.

Black or Liquid Yellow both a no cost option and a £500 option of black roof if you spec Liquid Yellow.

That's lovely. Please give us a review when you can.

First impressions are that unsurprisingly its a very different drive to the Clio, some have said uninvolving but I'd hesitate in going that far as it's still too early in my ownership of the Trophy. Plus the Clio 200 is such a great handling car.

Motorway driving is very stress free, I found the Clio driving experience a bit too full on during long motorway journeys.

The fuel consumption isn't as good as the Clio but I'm still getting used to the throttle response especially as I'm a bit heavy with my right foot :innocent:

The car looks great imo and turns heads wherever I go.8)

The only real negative is that the stereo is probably the worst I have experienced in any car let a lone a 'premium' product such as the Meg RS. Its the first time I've considered adding aftermarket bits just to make it bearable.:worried:

I'll post some more thoughts up in a few weeks time when I've hopefully had a chance to drive it more than just the daily commute.