Clio 200 Raider

Just noticed the standard Clio tail lights in the first picture, I thought our RS's were built in different factories.

don't know how the new owner going to keep that paintwork in mint, must be hard life to keep it lol

are they powder coating inlet manifolds now or is it a option or just for the raider pic 4

Very good question :huh:

It could just be a protective wrap for the engine, but it isn't on in the last pics, and mine even had a film on the RS badge when I bought mine (a year after it was manufactured)!

Does anyone else think the car looks ridiculous on 18" wheels? You can see on the picture of the car park how it compares to a normal model. It reminds me of 106/Saxo drivers that put big wheels on so the ride height and proportions are all out.

The overall size of the wheel is the same. The wheels look fine not too big and the tyres are 40s so not that law either.

I like the 18's on them, think they could still do with being a touch further out though.

I have found out about the boggo one in the pic.

They do the gas conversions at dieppe.

Correct LPG clio get converted there.

If i remember correctly from when we visited the target is 12 RS Clios and 12 LPG Clios max per day at Dieppe.