Clio 200 - how to spot a Cup chassis?!

Will that eBay one fit on a pre-2010 200? Or did they change the body work for it?

Cheers for the help once again.

All 200s have the same body work, so yes it should fit. It says the RS badge is an Official Renault part too.

Yes Andy it will fit as Paddy says there the same just later 200's have a clip for the badge hence the double side sticky foam for when you fit it.

No worries haha. See your in Surrey! Coming to Bluewater on February 1st?

Will do buddy. I'll see if I can make it – saw the thread last night. All depends on whether I drive away with the 200 today!

Yes Andy it will fit as Paddy says there the same just later 200's have a clip for the badge hence the double side sticky foam for when you fit it.

Thanks mate, just ordered one. Realised I should have waited until I actually have the car...but too late now!

Leaving in a couple of hours........bit excited, must admit.

Cheers Welshman. This 200 was actually first registered in Cardiff I believe. It's got welsh plates (for now) :wink:

Ha, just like a kid at Christmas! Taking my Fiesta ST for one last run to get the radio sorted. I let the battery run completely flat a few months ago when travelling, so the radio thinks it has been taken out of the car. Brilliant.

Cheers Welshman. This 200 was actually first registered in Cardiff I believe. It's got welsh plates (for now) :wink:

Ha, just like a kid at Christmas! Taking my Fiesta ST for one last run to get the radio sorted. I let the battery run completely flat a few months ago when travelling, so the radio thinks it has been taken out of the car. Brilliant.

Come on spill! Did you buy it? :smiley:

What...a...beast!

I bought it! (how could I not?!)

Absolutely love it. Can't stop making excuses to drive it at the moment! It does like a drink though, hey :wink:

Completely different drive to the ST, all the power in the higher revs is much more fun, and the car is so firmly planted, it's brilliant. It genuinely feels like a different type of machine compared to the ST, not just a better car.

No trim rattle, no random 'clunks' - I won't be missing those from the ST!

Thanks for all the help in this thread guys - really useful. I will let you know about next weekend either way ASAP.

Going to give it a good clean today, and buy some new floor mats - any suggestions?

Good to hear you got it,Like nutnutwelshman says only a fiver to join and will save you a few bob on parts and much more info:thumbsup:

What...a...beast!

I bought it! (how could I not?!)

Absolutely love it. Can't stop making excuses to drive it at the moment! It does like a drink though, hey :wink:

Completely different drive to the ST, all the power in the higher revs is much more fun, and the car is so firmly planted, it's brilliant. It genuinely feels like a different type of machine compared to the ST, not just a better car.

No trim rattle, no random 'clunks' - I won't be missing those from the ST!

Thanks for all the help in this thread guys - really useful. I will let you know about next weekend either way ASAP.

Going to give it a good clean today, and buy some new floor mats - any suggestions?

Congrats mate! Glad you are happy with it!