Clio 200 Hel Braided hoses, help please

Ok I have eventually got round to doing my Hel braided lines, but my rear hoses don't look quite right

gemynere.jpg

ana7e7yr.jpg

a8atuvy7.jpg

Fronts

rahy9ezu.jpg

And a picture I have borrowed off here for comparison

ujete4y6.jpg

My rears just don't look they will fit through the brackets, can someone please help an old man, I know the search button works but there are now so many threads to search through, so I'm being lazy.

Taa in advance

They look fine mate. Same as the ones I fitted a few months ago without any issues at all.

Ignore the longer front lines in this pic, I know they're missing a rubber grommet on each on (this was retro fitted by me after I took the photo).

IMAG0296.jpg

Last edited:
They look fine mate. Same as the ones I fitted a few months ago without any issues at all.

Ignore the longer front lines in this pic, I know they're missing a rubber grommet on each on (this was retro fitted by me after I took the photo).

IMAG0296.jpg

Your ends look the same on each end, mine has a different end on each end of the rears, if you zoom in to my pictures then yours, you will see.

I see what you mean now. Take losts of photos (Inc the receipt) and send them all in an email to a Hel. They sorted the issues I had fairly quickly.