Clio 197 2006 Radio Help

Hi,

I picked up my 197 the other day and the radio is locked requiring the code.
I downloaded the app and scanned the bar-code on the back of the radio to give me the security code.
I used the 4 digit code, entered it using the scroll wheel behind the audio button just behind the steering wheel, then once entered clicked the scroll wheel toward me to enter and it comes back with ERROR.
Really stuck on this as everything looks fine, unless there is another way of entering the code.

*Also*

My multi-functional unit on the top of the dash, the screen is not the greatest.
My part number is 8200307274 --B

I have found others that are similar but part numbers end with """73 --C

What is the difference between them or can I use it?

Any help appreciated. Thanks Sam

Right ok the other half of the unit is under the seat the amp part pull it the both units need to match. It’s a 6 disc one right and nothing is on the book pack with the car written on the carsI’d label most garages put the radio code on that and the speaker grills have cabbassse on them to make sure it was factory fitted you will need the the two round prong tool to pull the amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right ok the other half of the unit is under the seat the amp part pull it the both units need to match. It’s a 6 disc one right and nothing is on the book pack with the car written on the carsI’d label most garages put the radio code on that and the speaker grills have cabbassse on them to make sure it was factory fitted you will need the the two round prong tool to pull the amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I'll check. I believe it's a 6 disc cd changer.
No I've been through all the books/paperwork and cannot find a code anywhere.
Yes all the speakers has cabasse on them so I believe its factory fitted. I will have a look again when I'm home.
Thank you for your help so far.

Similar Thread Suggestions