Cleaned the Cup

Been neglecting the cup recently and i felt a bit sorry for her looking dirty on the driveway.

Dirty4.jpg

Dirty3.jpg

Dirty2.jpg

Dirty1.jpg

so i pulled out the Karcher and had some fun....

Karcher.jpg

SnowFoam.jpg

tbc

after a clean......

Clean3.jpg

Clean1.jpg

Clean2.jpg

Clean4.jpg

it shall be fully machine polished when the good weather comes in but it shall do for now lol

Cheers guys.

Chris.

thanks for the comments guys....

Noddie, snow foamis the best thing ever lol. if ur looking for a detailing session give me a shout and we can do both cars.

Passed with a few minors mark. the engine under tray was a little loose! few bolts to put it back in again, and the tyres where just under 2mm so replaced them. car hasnt missed a beat mate n and its a totally differant car with the panel filter and the remap.. due a service in a couple of hundred miles so il be giving ur mate a shout to see if he can fit me in.

Last edited:
Passed with a few minors mark. the engine under tray was a little loose! few bolts to put it back in again, and the tyres where just under 2mm so replaced them. car hasnt missed a beat mate n and its a totally differant car with the panel filter and the remap.. due a service in a couple of hundred miles so il be giving ur mate a shout to see if he can fit me in.

Good stuff !
Kenny's always serviced it and knows it well so I'm sure he'll be able to fit it in. Also open Saturday mornings which is helpful.

Looking for a set of 18in Megane Wheels, if anyone knows any selling plz let me know, thanks.

Reasonable new though they don't come with centre caps

http://www.worldsaparts.co.uk/megan...s/renault-sport-wheel-set-of-four-wheels.html