Clean 197

Thanks mate I wish I got one of these sooner now, I’ve had it since last august and I’ve had some problems with previous owner not doing maintenance and just letting it get ruined :censored:
But I’ve got all the work done :thumb:just wanna get some little bits for it I was thinking this pay day getting the rs side skirts rs splitter and then the rs spoiler depending on what the Elia spoiler looks like on the car in person if I like it or not

A little trip out today in the 197 might take it out more this month depending on weather. But next month
It’s getting fresh oil change and filter, engine coolant flush, brake fluid and gearbox oil all fresh and then a Ktec full exhaust system beginning of June :blush: finally get rid off the old Down pipes manifold I have a scorpion cat back at the moment but it’s rattling a fair bit has anyone had issues with there’s especially when it’s warmed up?6E3FF029-9E2C-4024-AC85-428F8FEBC884.jpegB9B6D252-52E8-4225-AD81-6842A2BB7F3E.jpegB17D97EE-FFC1-4A16-9B20-B7D1F153A5B8.jpeg

yes mate! :french:. Since owning the car I’ve had a lot of work mostly done with a friend who owns back street mechanic but it’s just got too the point I’ve had a fair bit done too it water pump timing belt thermosat and gasket replaced front wheel bearings and some work done with actual Renault itself AC compressor, Aux belt kit and tensioners replaced and just the oil service and filter air filter too I just wanna stick too one place and like you have said and looking on his Facebook page he looks too have a lot of respect in the Renault sports and it’s not that far away from me. I was intending to get the Renault side skirts and splitter and the rs spoiler but changed my mind too get a new full exhaust and all the major service parts done first then follow with the cosmetic as I wanna get some parts sprayed up I’ve noticed a tiny bit of rust bubbles under paint on the boot lid which isn’t great. If Me and the missus wasn’t saving for a mortgage all my money would be going into this car lol missus already moaned when I got rid of my bmw for this and a daily as she says I didn’t need another car :smile::sweatsmile:

Thanks mate still needs a bit of work but it’s only used on dry days and weekends now I reckon will get some parts sprayed up as it’s had a lot of neglect over the recent years of previous drivers :worried: and I’m sure it was used on track a fair few times too

Thanks mate still needs a bit of work but it’s only used on dry days and weekends now I reckon will get some parts sprayed up as it’s had a lot of neglect over the recent years of previous drivers :worried: and I’m sure it was used on track a fair few times too
I think most clio 197/200 have entered a track at some point and definitely if not been driven hard around b roads but there good engines and if looked after properly they are good gearbox’s though

Reactions: Joec1996