claybar & lube

dodo juice born slippery lube and there clay bar is quite good and not mega expensive :smile:

Sonus clay is very soft and they also do an extra soft one.

It's good stuff but you do end up with it stuck to your fingers as well. :smiley:

Meguires stick to you also. Not cheap but swissvax paint rubber is cracking and you get tons in a pot.

I recommend and use Stjarnagloss Mild. No dedicated lube required, save your monies, and use it with water. Awesome, and if used correctly, perfectly safe and wont cause any damage!

can anyone recommend a good but cheap claybar and lube dont want it aggressive just a normal claybar??

Dodo Juice Supernatural Clay and Basics of Bling Lube would probably be ideal for you.

We offer 5% discount to forum members. Please send me a PM/email if I can help at all.

Buy the Meguiares set :wink:
This.

Although, it's cheaper to buy the quick detailer and the clay separate if you know where to look. You end up with more lube, the same amount of clay and about £7 better off. :wink:

This is the last one I used

CLEAN YOUR CAR OWN BRAND CLAY

I used it with some Sonus lube (which I ran out of, so moved onto Autoglym)

The car was pretty clean anyway, but this combo worked a treat. It's a good size bar too, i've managed to use it on 3 cars.

i have used the meguires but its now all used up so got some swizzvax stuff to try

you can save money by using water as a lube and just buy a clay bar...

Bilt hamber auto-clay is good and only needs water as lube! pretty sure you could get away with using water with all of them, just a money making scheme imo!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BREENY BOY Detailing 25
5kyle8 Detailing 15