Chris Harris

I thought he deserved his own thread...

[video=youtube;9VQ3ROolkyU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VQ3ROolkyU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I really like him, I think he offers something a bit different to other presenters I've seen on YouTube. I liked him when he was a writer for Evo magazine and I really enjoyed the stuff he did for /Drive.

I can see why he's not to everyone's tastes; he gets mega excitable sometimes. But that's because he seems genuinely enthusiastic about cars. I also like the fact that he started his own (free to watch) YT channel when /Drive started charging.

One of my fave videos of his:

[video=youtube;3MDTcXGsjuo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MDTcXGsjuo[/video]

The No.1 presenter in the car journalism game imo.
A genuinely knowledgable car guy who regularly competes in motorsport & puts his money where his mouth is.
I do get sick of his drifting antics but he's still way ahead of the game.
To most car journos its just a job & they usually don't know sh!t from clay aside from what the latest press release tells them.

Best in the industry in my opinion.

I knew PH tv was coming a long long time ago when the deal was made with sky. If PH got Chris Harris back then it would have been perfect timing for filling top gears gap.

At silverstone renault world series this year (the sunday) i was walking down the pit lane which was almost completely empty and walked straight into him! Nice guy

Nice choice in Chris Harris and Chris Evans, not impressed with the other two but they couldn't be as bad as them other unfunny boring c***s clarkson May and Hammond.

Never a fan of TG, even less chance of liking it now.

Sabine is awesome, really nice person, genuinely nuts and a very very good driver. DC is a bit low on charisma but I like him lots.

Harris, just too much of a dork and far too full of himself. The way he speaks to absolute legends of the automotive world makes it clear he thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread. The bloke can certainly drive but he's not alone in that respect. He's done some fantastic films though no doubt.

As for Evans. What the hell is all the fuss about. Just a gobs***e dj. Ten a penny in any crap disco. Famous for being famous. Find the bloke thoroughly infuriating and absolutely inane.

Lost interest since the saga began ,however Sabine and Chris as co-presenters has sparked my interest, will be watching the next series and make my mind up then. No point writing it off before its started.

It'll be interesting to see what the format will be like when the new series starts, but I lost interest in TG a while ago. I like Chris Harris, he does some good stuff and knows his cars.

On a slight side note, with Coulthard presenting on the new TG, I guess he won't be going over to channel 4 to do the F1 coverage :worried: shame, I liked him on that.

Similar Thread Suggestions