Chris harris drives the p1

I honesty don't get the hype around Chris Harris. He's just a guy who's lucky enough to drive cars and get paid for his opinion. No more, no less. Personally find his voice annoying though I'm sure many many others will disagree with this, but I do. Some of the comments he makes are just crude or childish and sloppy journalism. The respect he garners baffles me.

Last edited:
I honesty don't get the hype around Chris Harris. He's just a guy who's lucky enough to drive cars and get paid for his opinion. No more, no less. Personally find his voice annoying though I'm sure many many others will disagree with this, but I do. Some of the comments he makes are just crude or childish and sloppy journalism. The respect he garners baffles me.

That's why people like him. He's just a normal bloke :smile:

:drool: :wink:

Chris Harris has to have one of the best jobs going!!!!

Mark, if its there ill get some pics and post them up (along with the Astons/Lambos etc that will be there) :smile:

Agreed, getting paid to travel about, visiting various tracks to then spend a couple of days or so going sideways in some of the worlds greatest cars...heaven.

Outstanding Video. I'd rather listen to him than Clarkson! Albeit its a different audience I guess.. Either way I'd love that car.

Similar Thread Suggestions