Chris Harris on 197

Thanks for the link :smile: I'd always wondered if he had done a review of the 197. Good to see that he rates it :thumbup1:

As for his comments on the power.....well, it's nothing we didn't already know :smiley:

Reactions: Timbo
I swear I've seen another one of his where he's throwing it around the track for fun. Good watch though.

Interesting watch, agree with the power ofc... He compares it a lot to the cooper s, my parents have one and its just no where near the car in the corners, although ironically their clubman s is actually better than the 3 door cooper s in the corners.

Interesting watch, agree with the power ofc... He compares it a lot to the cooper s, my parents have one and its just no where near the car in the corners, although ironically their clubman s is actually better than the 3 door cooper s in the corners.

I think he's actually comparing it to the jcw gp, which tbf is going to be better cause its a fully fledged track car

Here is also one review of Clio 200 vs his rivals.
Chris Harris for EVO magazine.
[video=youtube;z3e_mYY7Yr8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3e_mYY7Yr8[/video]

Is there a decent review video for the 200 by Evo magazine or Chris Harris as can only seem to find Autocar one's on youtube or Driven where they compare it to a Ford RS or the 182?

Btw. Not harris, but where i can find Jethro article (EVO magazine) about clio 197?
It was online before, but not anymore...

Reactions: AndyWG82
Btw. Not harris, but where i can find Jethro article (EVO magazine) about clio 197?
It was online before, but not anymore...
Theres a vid of Jethro driving a 200 cup on YT but not seen an article. Let me know if you find it!

Similar Thread Suggestions