Check EPS/ABS/Emissions

Hey guys any help would be appreciated! As on my build thread I recently fitted Canbus HIDs, now these could have nothing to do with it. But my first longer drive since fitting them I got check EPS and ABS lights come on. After leaving the car for a few hours and coming back, i got a check emissions light and noticed at the beginning of the drive (and any other drive since then), theres a weird on/off almost grindy/clunky sound which you can feel through the brake pedal, this seems to go after a while!

Anyone had anything like this before? Curious if the HID's are causing the sensors to throw a hissy (i'm by no means a mechanic) or just a coincidence!

14513593_10154345421681858_2034939497_o_zpsuybcuazb.jpg

I had a problem with ESP and ABS lights lighting up aswell as Check Cruise Controll. First I thought it was something to do with the ABS module, but then I noticed that my brakelights were not lighting up every time I pressed the brake pedal.
My solution was the brake pedal switch.

I also had a chunky/cracking feel from the brake pedal some time ago. My front brake silinders (4 out of 8) were stuck by oxidation.

Hope this was helpful.
Martin