"CHEAPEST"Silicone Hose Intakes

These hoses are very much still available. I have sold lots of these kits and still selling lots.
We make the best hoses in the business. We work with ,and supply people like Mclaren gt ,noble ,cosworth.
The kit of 3 induction hoses is still the same price as 2009 £90 including delivery. The 4 hose kit is £100. I can supply the hoses individually for £30 +£3.90 delivery.
Any questions jus send me a pm
thanks
mark.
[MENTION=328]exon[/MENTION] Just sent you a PM mate, cheers

Vary happy and superb customer service i paid for the pipe on wed night and it has arrived today on Friday @exon has replied to all of my emails and was fantastic to deal with i will post a picture of the colour and how it looks against the ktec kit as it looks right and not as light as racing blue like some of the pics on here A**

Just a thanks to Exon my single red hose arrived today, really good quality very happy will get it fitted the weekend!

Just went to fit the new hose for the air intake and mine has another hose coming off the main hose, the new hose does not have a connector for this?

Those that have fitted these and deleted the extra pipe, have you/can you remove the little box that pipe goes to?

These hoses are very much still available. I have sold lots of these kits and still selling lots.
We make the best hoses in the business. We work with ,and supply people like Mclaren gt ,noble ,cosworth.
The kit of 3 induction hoses is still the same price as 2009 £90 including delivery. The 4 hose kit is £100. I can supply the hoses individually for £30 +£3.90 delivery.
Any questions jus send me a pm
thanks
mark.

Does anyone have a contact email etc for @exon outside of the forum? Sent him a couple of PMs but haven't heard anything back :worried:.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk