"CHEAPEST"Silicone Hose Intakes

Hi guys
i can still make and supply these hoses.The three induction hoses are £90 including postage and the top header tank ones is a extra £10

Exon i only need a hose from my throttle body to my induction kit what will you charge for the single hose in yellow ?

I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents here.

I live in Australia and recently received the silicone hoses from Exon.

After a couple of days wait for manufacturing, I received the hoses within a week.

They are of unbelievable quality. Thick silicone and a perfect fit. I was really surprised, especially given the price.

Exon was in constant communication as to what going on (is payment received, hoses being made, hoses posted).

I am extremely happy with the purchase and can recommend him to you all.

Thank you!

Are these still available!? Are they sold as a complete set or can single be brought, as I have a ktech induction kit! Cheers

These hoses are very much still available. I have sold lots of these kits and still selling lots.
We make the best hoses in the business. We work with ,and supply people like Mclaren gt ,noble ,cosworth.
The kit of 3 induction hoses is still the same price as 2009 £90 including delivery. The 4 hose kit is £100. I can supply the hoses individually for £30 +£3.90 delivery.
Any questions jus send me a pm
thanks
mark.