Changing my 200 for a 197?

I've had my Clio 200 for about 2months now and I love it but I think I've fallen a bit in love with the Ly 197 f1.

I think it's just dawned on him the 197 is the better looking sister. :rofl:

Someone has woken up a grumpy arse

Not really, but you haven't asked a question, or for peoples opinions. All you've stated is that you have a 200 and have fallen in love with an R27.

So, back to my original question, What is the point in this thread?

I'm sure people will give there opinion on this anyway. This is a forum not a English lesson so you don't worry about it and go play with your toy cars

Bear in mind that the 200 did have a few tweaks here and there, including much better cold start performance. But, the 197 is the better looking car!

I'm sure people will give there opinion on this anyway. This is a forum not a English lesson so you don't worry about it and go play with your toy cars

There is always one! :'( No need to resort to playground level wit is their? I'm simply asking what you want to achieve from this thread?

Personally yes, I think the 197 is a better looking car, however the 200is a better car. If you can make the move and free up some cash in the process then go for it, but if you end up out of pocket for an older car then it's a bad idea.

Is the R27 at a garage? Might be worth asking what deal they would offer before making up your mind.

You could allways do what another guy on here is doing.

Put the 197 bumper/lights on yours.

Lol. Another 200 owner prefering the 197 looks:smile:
It has to be in good condition though mate. Loads of things can go wrong...