Changed the indicator bulbs...

Got round to changing the indicator bulbs, so thought i'd just do a quick post just to show the difference over the standard egg yolks. In my opinion they look so much better. :thumbup:

Got these from eBay:
19b8856.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110550773869?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Before and after:
19b8856.jpg

-Jamie

I have to admit I'm not a fan of the Osram Diadem bulbs. Way to much blue in the bulb for me and you can still see some orange in there too. Its a real easy job to do though, takes 2 mins maximum to do.

better than standard, but not my cup of tea. Personally I prefer the silvatec style ones. I have some cheap ebay ones in mine that cost about £3 for 4.

Company called Raceparts on eBay. I've just found them and they are £2.75 for 2 (slightly more than I remember paying)

better than standard, but not my cup of tea. Personally I prefer the silvatec style ones. I have some cheap ebay ones in mine that cost about £3 for 4.

This, I got mine for that price, to me it's one of the best simple things you can do to a car, makes it look a lot cleaner!

Lookin good. Your car's an odd spec at the front though (if that doesn't sound too rude) Probably because you're in Finland I guess e.g headlight washers but not xenons. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

Cars looking good! I can't understand why manufacturers don't install these from the factory. I bet the designers would prefer the silver bulbs.

As for the front washers, is say your right. Different countries, different spec requirements.

Lookin good. Your car's an odd spec at the front though (if that doesn't sound too rude) Probably because you're in Finland I guess e.g headlight washers but not xenons. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

I think its mandatory here to have factory fitted headlight washers. We do have so long and horrible winter and usually salt etc. blocks headlights.

Always been baffled by this, no matter what cars I have owned in the past and of all the forums I have been on, so many people seem to have some sort of aversion to the colour orange with regards to indicator bulbs...hmmmm.

Each to their own of course.