Indicator bulbs changed.

Changed my idicator bulbs, did the door indicator bulbs too but forgot to take pics.

Before:
P1000244.jpg
P1000245.jpg

After:
P1000249.jpg
P1000250.jpg

And bee sting ariel, 2nd one as my first one got stolen while at Renault overnight.
P1000251.jpg

looks loads better mate,

are the front ones easy to get at, ?

Really easy, there is a socket for each one just unpulg it replace the bulb and put it back in 1 min job.
Think Foxspeed has a how too... Have a look in the how to bit

Last edited:
Looks good mate! Yea stupidly easy to change compared with headlights and sidelights...

Yeah really easy, I bought side lights, but had a bit of a disaster... Replaced the the drivers sidelight and when I put it in the bulb fell out and it's in the headlight unit and I can't get it out! Any idea how I would do this, I can't even see it...

Cheers! What kind of reception do you get? It just as good as the normal? Also how does it lie with the bit attatched to the roof? Is it flush or a little gap?

Theres a little gap, but I think it looks perfect, cheap too. Reception is better I think, but I hardly use the radio TBH.

I can take a close up pic if your wanting to see for youself?

Theres a little gap, but I think it looks perfect, cheap too. Reception is better I think, but I hardly use the radio TBH.

I can take a close up pic if your wanting to see for youself?

Yeah mate, if thats possible? No rush, just want a look before i purchase! :smile:

Yeah really easy, I bought side lights, but had a bit of a disaster... Replaced the the drivers sidelight and when I put it in the bulb fell out and it's in the headlight unit and I can't get it out! Any idea how I would do this, I can't even see it...

Drivers side is a royal pain in the arse - I've not even attempted the headlight bulbs! Managed to change the sidelights just about though.

I would assume that the only way you'll get the loose bulb from the unit is to take the headlight off the car, but think that means taking the bumper off too :eek:

On another note - I'm also interested in that aerial, pics would be great!

Drivers side is a royal pain in the arse - I've not even attempted the headlight bulbs! Managed to change the sidelights just about though.

I would assume that the only way you'll get the loose bulb from the unit is to take the headlight off the car, but think that means taking the bumper off too :eek:

On another note - I'm also interested in that aerial, pics would be great!

I think Ill just leave it there, unless I here it moving about, not heard it so far.

just had a quick butchers at my head lights ?

my indicater bulbs are like a purple/blue colour which look quite nice tbh, and i think its the side light one (bottom 1 of the 2 bulbs together) is L.E.D blue as well.

i take it these are after market bulbs as well ?

Like this?

3897459234_809ff59081_o.jpg

indicators are osram diadems, and sidelight i think are philips blue visions, came free with the indicator bulbs