Change oil before or after trackday?

I have a 200. I double checked the book the other day after talking to Renault, I'm 100% sure it says 2 years/12000 miles in the book. Perhaps they took the opportunity to change the schedule when the 200 came out. If I can get a decent picture of the page I will post it up.
Also, I went onto the Perrys website (where I bought it), under the general car spec it quotes 24 month service intervals. Obviously if you hit 12000 miles first the car will tell you.
I'm not saying it is best practice to go that long, thats why I'm changing it! If I stick to the manufacturers schedules then I'm keeping my side of the bargain.

I dont know, the top up 1 litre bottle I got with the car is Elf Evolution SXR 5w40, and would like to think that is what is in the car from the factory. I dont know if its a long life oil or not tbh.

I took a scan from my warranty and maintenance book (car is a '2009' 200 Cup) with the service schedule. This page shows the schedule in years, the other pages shows it in miles or km (haven't bothered with those).
I have added this to help clear up the matter, not to annoy anyone btw. Personally, I think the oil/filter should be changed more frequently if you like your car, which I do!!

handbook.jpg

Air filter every 4 years!?!? That is something that's normally changed yearly.

I would not be happy about buying a second hand high performance car that's only had it's oil changed every 2 years.

It's crazy, especially when it looks like they're just using very normal oil.

Got some Motul 300V waiting to go in mine, get whatever the dealer put in 5k miles ago out of there!