Change of colour...

After a change, got a spare set of wheels which i'm gonna get painted.

Just want your thoughts on these photoshops...

wtit1h.jpg
335gvif.jpg
23upfue.jpg
2q0srns.jpg
hs2n2g.jpg
ezxva.jpg
25tubgm.jpg
wup2rp.jpg
2a62v0o.jpg
b9c3a.jpg

Opinions please?

What colour you got on the car at the moment.?
Colour depends on what your after. Summer or winter wheels.?
White look great but you'll be cleaning then lots more than black.

Would just be for summer, Jase. Mirror caps would probably go the same colour. Summertime fun.

I have silver on the car at the moment.

Yellow or black! Yellow is very in your face I know, but it might go with the blue quite well?

To look smart though black is obviously the safer option :tongueout:

Sorry but the yellow wheels look ridiculous...no matter how good the RS Clio is you should not try to make it look like a WRC Subaru Impreza imho!

I like the graphite grey/anthracite or black personally: Renault knew what they were doing with the R27 F1 Team....

Its only a bit of fun for the summer, know what you're saying about the Subaru WRC look though but end of the day its just a bright set of wheels. I ain't trying to turn the car into something its not.

Probably will just end up going for black with a coloured flake.

i'd go for the white i rekon. if not them then black for sure. not a fan of the yellow. like someone else said, impreza springs to mind

Only three you can get away with is white grey or black on a blue car any others look cheap n nasty unless its only for trackday use! Sorry if that sounds harsh but after seeing those photoshops they really dont look great any other way!